Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Potted Plant Garden & Such



I finally scraped together enough money this paycheck to buy a couple flowers for out on our steps. It makes everything feel much cozier. And lord knows I need the comfort. Here's a mosaic of the photos, but check out my Flickr for the individual shots.

My friend, Jak, is coming from St Augustine for the weekend. It'll be so nice to see a familiar face here in Portland. Especially since the room mate is gone with his family on a vacation for his birthday in Washington on the coast somewhere. Jak has a website called St Augustine Pics that I visit daily because it's not only purrrty to look at but gives me my St Augustine-fix. You should check it out too.
A few months ago I was in one of the shots he posted.

And so was the yard sale at Loose Screws...

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.